Al-Balad Al-Ameen is a closed joint stock company incorporated based on a Royal Decree in 2009. Company goals to foster development programs and strategies in the unplanned settlements in Makkah and western suburb of Al-Bawabah in accordance with urban development priorities. This will be achieved through the following:
- Acquiring land for the purpose of development, organizing, selling, leasing and investing or performance projects.
- To develop & implement mechanisms, policies, and strategies to encourage the private sector’s participation in development projects related to ABAM. Achieving its plans in all aspects such as urban, economic, educational, cultural, health, environmental …. etc., in addition to the public transportation projects and all other supportive services.
- Multiple investments and ownership in all related aspects of the company, including real estate investment projects. Acquisition facilities, services, and other activities for lease, management and operating.
- Issuing deeds or financial bonds compatible with the provisions of Islamic Shari.
- Importing equipment, devices, and all company need.
Albalad Alameen is located in Makkah. Makkah mayor is the Chairman of Board of Directors.